Network Instrumentation Modules make optimal distributed configuration a reality. Distributed modules execute cooperative control using Ethernet connectivity. This instrumentation offers an excellent solution for productivity and energy conservation needs.
A variety of input sampling cycles and input accuracy levels are available, depending on the model.
- Sampling cycles: 100ms, 200ms and 500 ms.
- Input accuracy: ±0.1% FS and ±0.3 &FS
Compact digital controllers with advanced functions can execute 2-loop or 4-loop control.
Control output can be selected from among transistor output, DC current, DC voltage output, and motor driver output (available soon).
Optionally, 4 current transformer inputs, 4 digital outputs, or 4 digital inputs are also available.
Since the SLP-NX Smart Loader Package can be connected via Ethernet, Network Instrumentation Modules can be set up and monitored over an Ethernet communications network.
- Ethernet and RS-485 as standard features
- Up to 4 control loops per module
- Side connectors for reduced wiring
- Support for reduced wiring daisy-chain connection and distributed layout
- Full multi-range input for thermocouple, RTD, DC current and DC voltage.
- 2-loop control (with RSP) or cascade control (available soon), depending on the control mode.
- Heat/cool control using a combination of control outputs
- Control output branching for multiple actuators
- 6 LED indicators (standard), and additional LEDs depending on the model, provide abundant status information
- 3-part structure for easy maintenance
- Equipped with input/output broken line approximation for nonlinear processes
- 4 additional CT/DI/DO points optionally available
- Logical operation processing for DI/DO and internal events
- Data transfer function allows operation input/output between modules
- Multi-loop cooperative control with supervisor module