Multi Loop PID Controller
Network Instrumentation Modules make optimal distributed configuration a reality. Distributed modules execute cooperative control using Ethernet connectivity. This instrumentation offers an excellent solution for productivity and energy conservation needs.
A variety of input sampling cycles and input accuracy levels are available, depending on the model.
- Sampling cycles: 100ms, 200ms and 500 ms.
- Input accuracy: ±0.1% FS and ±0.3 &FS
Compact digital controllers with advanced functions can execute 2-loop or 4-loop control.
Control output can be selected from among transistor output, DC current, DC voltage output, and motor driver output (available soon).
Optionally, 4 current transformer inputs, 4 digital outputs, or 4 digital inputs are also available.
Since the SLP-NX Smart Loader Package can be connected via Ethernet, Network Instrumentation Modules can be set up and monitored over an Ethernet communications network.
- Ethernet and RS-485 as standard features
- Up to 4 control loops per module
- Side connectors for reduced wiring
- Support for reduced wiring daisy-chain connection and distributed layout
- Full multi-range input for thermocouple, RTD, DC current and DC voltage.
- 2-loop control (with RSP) or cascade control (available soon), depending on the control mode.
- Heat/cool control using a combination of control outputs
- Control output branching for multiple actuators
- 6 LED indicators (standard), and additional LEDs depending on the model, provide abundant status information
- 3-part structure for easy maintenance
- Equipped with input/output broken line approximation for nonlinear processes
- 4 additional CT/DI/DO points optionally available
- Logical operation processing for DI/DO and internal events
- Data transfer function allows operation input/output between modules
- Multi-loop cooperative control with supervisor module
UK Free Delivery:
Orders over £50 and delivered to mainland UK qualify for Free Delivery, delivery to highlands and Isles are not included in this offer.
Standard Delivery United Kingdom:
For all orders below £50, consignments are sent on a Next Day delivery schedule for orders placed before 1pm at £10.50 for below 10kg or £20.50 between 10kg – 20kg, any orders placed after that will be shipped the following day.
Scottish Highlands, Isles and Ireland:
We aim to deliver all orders within a 48 hour period, shipping charges dependant on weight and location, estimates are given in the checkout page.
We ship to most places in Europe within 2-6 days, please enter your delivery address in the calculator on the checkout page for prices.
We ship worldwide, enter your address in the checkout page, if it shows no shipping options available, get in touch to get an exact shipping charge to your country.