Three phase Dual Mode Firing circuit
|1 - 4||£249.00|
|5 - 9||£244.00|
|10 - 19||£238.00|
|20 or more||£231.00|
|This three-phase microprocessor based firing circuit is a populated printed circuit board primarily designed for incorporating into three phase power control assemblies for the control of thyristors (SCRs). The unit is available in various supply voltage capabilities (see specifications for details). Phase wiring installation is kept to a minimum, with simple gate/cathode outputs and no necessity for external phasing supply transformers. It has a wide range of selectable features, as listed below.
Universally acceptable for ac, dc, resistive or most inductive loads via thyristor pairs on three phase assemblies. SCR Power handling gives smooth proportional control to all types of industrial processes which includes furnaces, electroplating, controlled rectifiers and transformers.
- Switch selectable phasing reversal.
- Control type: phase-angle, burst-fire, or phase-angle and burst-fire combination.
- Analogue or digital input signal control options (opto-isolated).
- Load type selection switch, for resistive or inductive applications.
- Output status LED indication.
- Current limit facility, switch selectable with LED indication.
- Over current latching trip to 120% of maximum, with LED indication.
- Adjustable ramp control 0 to 30 seconds.
- RJ45 communications port for remote programming/display console.
- DIN rail mounted enclosure.
- Commander module -remote keypad programmer with functional display console.
UK Free Delivery:
Orders over £50 and delivered to mainland UK qualify for Free Delivery, delivery to highlands and Isles are not included in this offer.
Standard Delivery United Kingdom:
For all orders below £50, consignments are sent on a Next Day delivery schedule for orders placed before 1pm at £10.50 for below 10kg or £20.50 between 10kg – 20kg, any orders placed after that will be shipped the following day.
Scottish Highlands, Isles and Ireland:
We aim to deliver all orders within a 48 hour period, shipping charges dependant on weight and location, estimates are given in the checkout page.
We ship to most places in Europe within 2-6 days, please enter your delivery address in the calculator on the checkout page for prices.
We ship worldwide, enter your address in the checkout page, if it shows no shipping options available, get in touch to get an exact shipping charge to your country.