|This three-phase microprocessor based firing circuit is a populated printed circuit board primarily designed for incorporating into three phase power control assemblies for the control of thyristors (SCRs). The unit is available in various supply voltage capabilities (see specifications for details). Phase wiring installation is kept to a minimum, with simple gate/cathode outputs and no necessity for external phasing supply transformers. It has a wide range of selectable features, as listed below
Universally acceptable for ac, dc, resistive or most inductive loads via thyristor pairs on three phase assemblies. SCR Power handling gives smooth proportional control to all types of industrial processes which includes furnaces, electroplating, controlled rectifiers and transformers.
- Switch selectable phasing reversal.
- Control type: phase-angle, burst-fire, or phase-angle and burst-fire combination.
- Analogue or digital input signal control options (opto-isolated).
- Load type selection switch, for resistive or inductive applications.
- Output status LED indication.
- Current limit facility, switch selectable with LED indication.
- Over current latching trip to 120% of maximum, with LED indication.
- Adjustable ramp control 0 to 30 seconds.
- RJ45 communications port for remote programming/display console
- Optional Extras
- DIN rail mounted enclosure.
- Commander module -remote keypad programmer with functional display console.