Single Loop PID Controller (SDC15 Range)
The DigitroniK SDC15 is a 48 x 48mm compact digital controller featuring group multi-range inputs and PID control system using new algorithms “Rationaloop PID (ra-Pid)” and “Just-FiTTER”.
Up to two control outputs (this number of points may vary depending on the model) can be used, which are selectable from the relay contact, voltage pulse, and current.
Two kinds of mounting methods are provided, panel mounting type and socket mounting type. This controller also has CE marking and (depending on the model) cUL marking.
- Compact body with a depth of 60mm. The mask of the front panel is only 2 mm thick.
- The accuracy is ±0.5%FS.
- The input type can be changed among the thermocouple input group, RTD group, and linear group.
- The control method can be selected from any of the ON/OFF control, PID control using “Rationaloop PID (RA-Pid) + Just-FiTTER”, and self tuning.
- The heat and cool control can be achieved using two control outputs and event outputs.
- 18 kinds of operations, such as set (SP) value selection, RUN/READY selection, and latch cancellation, etc, can be set using two external switch inputs.
- The process variable (PV) value can be corrected.
- The controller uses 3-wire RS-485 communications.
- Up to eight points can be registered for the parameter keys, ensuring easy operation.
- Use of “mode” key ensures easy operation, RUN/READY, AUTO/MANUAL, and SP selections, and EV-relay latch cancellation.
- Up to three event outputs are provided. In addition to temperature events, such as, PV, DEV, and SP, status events, such as CT heater burnout, over-current, and loop diagnosis can be set.
- The controller is compliant to the CE marking (Safety standards EN61010-1 and EN61326).
- cUL marked product (UL 61010-1)
- Use of personal computer loader (optional unit) makes it possible to easily perform various settings, such as setup and parameter setting.
- Use of personal computer loader makes it possible to easily achieve the data logging from single unit to up to eight units.
UK Free Delivery:
Orders over £50 and delivered to mainland UK qualify for Free Delivery, delivery to highlands and Isles are not included in this offer.
Standard Delivery United Kingdom:
For all orders below £50, consignments are sent on a Next Day delivery schedule for orders placed before 1pm at £10.50 for below 10kg or £20.50 between 10kg – 20kg, any orders placed after that will be shipped the following day.
Scottish Highlands, Isles and Ireland:
We aim to deliver all orders within a 48 hour period, shipping charges dependant on weight and location, estimates are given in the checkout page.
We ship to most places in Europe within 2-6 days, please enter your delivery address in the calculator on the checkout page for prices.
We ship worldwide, enter your address in the checkout page, if it shows no shipping options available, get in touch to get an exact shipping charge to your country.