This microprocessor based dual range temperature control module incorporates the unique mono-linkä – Gate to Gate firing feature which uses single path hard firing for each phase thyristor pair eliminating cathode firing connections. The burst firing circuit prevents fast changes in load current thus inhibiting Radio Frequency Interference.
Virtually all resistive heater load, (within temperature limitations) including air temperature controls, space heating, drying and other heating and ventilating applications.
- Zero volts switching (RFI free).
- MONO-LINKä – Gate to Gate firing
- Power ratio indicator.
- No phase timing or matching required.
- Temperature feedback via thermistor.
- Dual temperature range (panel Dials supplied).
- Set Temperature via 5kΩ Pot. or 0 to 5V dc signal.