This burst-fire control module incorporates the unique mono-linkä, gate-to-gate, firing feature, which uses single-path hard firing for each phase thyristor pair, eliminating cathode firing connections. The zero-crossing triggered output has a variable on/off ratio, which is proportional to the manual control signal or dc input demand signal. Phase timing problems are eliminated, as the opto-isolated output driver stage is self-timing from the associated power device connections. The burst-firing circuit prevents fast changes in current thus inhibiting radio frequency interference.
Virtually all resistive-heater loads including air curtains, space heaters, ovens, furnaces, hot plates, extruders, moulders, boilers, soldering pots and irons, heating tapes, drying and other heating and ventilating applications, when used in conjunction with auxiliary power devices.
- Fires triacs or thyristors up to 440V (50/60Hz) supplies
- MONO-LINK™ gate-to-gate firing
- No phase timing or matching required
- Zero voltage switching (RFI free).
- Status LED giving output ratio indication.
- High isolation opto-coupled output.