As a company we continue to Design and Manufacture high quality Industrial Power Control Products, whilst embracing principles and practices of lean business & lean manufacturing along the way. All whilst ensuring we fully understand our customers’ needs and provide the best customer service that we can
United Automation prides itself on its long standing accreditation of the ISO 9001:2008, which we were first accredited with in 1995. After holding this for 21 years, in 2016 when the newest Quality standard was released we were keen to go for it and became successfully certified with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
We actively work with local Colleges and Universities to enable students to get involved with various projects throughout the company. For example, students from Southport College studying photography came to United Automation to take professional images of the company, products and staff. We have historically worked with Hugh Baird College and more recently working with Liverpool John Moores University on a few projects; one being working with a final year student to complete their final year project in collaboration with us on a apprenticeship type-scheme. As 2017 continues we are hoping to be involved with more final year students working with our R&D projects.
Our Values and Beliefs are what drives our behaviour when interacting with our customers, suppliers and employees
- We value our customers and believe achieving customer satisfaction as our number one priority
- We value good leadership and work ethic and believe the strength of our organisation lies in the quality of our people
- We believe successful business relationships are built on trust and mutual respect
- We believe to achieve sustained success we must strive to achieve continuous improvement
- We believe it is important to make all our employees feel valued and provide them with quality of work life
- We believe collaboration and team work are the keys to success